I am not too proud to admit that Celebrity Fit Club gives me juice, hope, reassurance. Here is my little fattie family, my 'gang.'
Chastity Bono appears to be someone I would love to hang out with, as does Kelly LeBrock. Chastity has a great sense of humor and lacks pretense. She also seems to lack the angsty drama-queen energy that I want to avoid during a weight loss effort. I'd like it to be more matter-of-fact.
I identified with Kelly putting on weight to appear more normal and less of a sex object.
Thank you, trashy reality tv. Now I can follow along. God bless us every one.
It also seems that these celebrities get sober for a while and then gain even more weight - and that I can relate to also. I'm just embarrassed that I've been sober this long and am just getting to this now.
From a recent news article: "I had a drug problem for a long time," Bono said. "I've been in recovery for about 18 months now, so this last 18 months, I really spent on that and my mental and emotional health. I was just starting to go the gym and deal with the physical stuff when 'Celebrity Fit Club' called."
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment