me: guten morgen, B
Bostonfriend: hi W. how are you? we're almost dug out, and now it's close to 50 degrees here today. Pretty wild this weekend though.
me: that kind of sounds fun - same old boring Cali weather here - 70 degrees over the weekend, but VERY chilly this morning at 50 degrees
Bostonfriend: are you enjoying being employed? Hope so!
me: definitely
me: they are lovely here and it's also not bad getting a check
Bostonfriend: was trying to do too many things at once, including talking to LK, who turns 8 tomorrow.
Bostonfriend: Yes, that old paycheck sure is nice. I just got mine, so I know! I'm glad the people there are nice too. That's a definite bonus!
me: sorry, i walked away to get coffee it's still pretty early here
me: i'll have to send LK a shout out for her birthday
Bostonfriend: she'd like that. It is indeed early. I get up at 3 am your time (6 mine) to get to a 7 am meeting, then come home and start work. The drag is that I end up working until around 7 or 8 pm california time, which makes for a very long day indeed! And now I'm hooked on the olympics! When you get some vacation, you'll have to come out here to see me and Q. That reminds me . . . I'll call her now to say hi. Have a great day!
me: yes! you too! xo xo
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment