me: hola chica? did you find the book?
Her: Hi! Met Bostonfriend and her husband at a meeting last night. She's just wonderful, and her husband is pretty cool too. Meeting was kickass. There was a group fromSouth Boston who came to speak. One of the speakers described "methadonians". New term I hadn't heard before. Another said that paranoia was when you thought the people in front of you were following you. Anyway, Bostonfriend and I have plans to meet again. Thanks for turning me on to her.
Her: didn't find the book yet, but will look soon
me: right on about Bostonfriend! Mr. X is great too, kind of a spaz but great
me: i like that paranoia comment
me: my favorite thing i heard lately at a meeting:
me: "I guess I have to be human. And then I have to go to Home Depot."
Her: keep coming back . . . I love that comment. Another person said "if you're here and you don't think you fit in? You're in the right place."
me: HA
me: love it
me: i am livid about the patriot act
me: grrrrrrr
Her: ttfn. Almost the end of my workday. Yeah! Husband is in Sweden with family. Back this weekend. Double yeah. As for the patriot act, yet one more reason to leave here. Gheez. And Tom Delay won the right to contest the general election. It just keeps getting better. What re these people thinking!!!
me: i know! well, ttfn to you too keep on truckin xo xo
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment